The Greater Community
The world is emerging into a Greater Community of intelligent life. Humanity is unprepared. God has sent the preparation.
"You live within a Greater Community of intelligent life in the universe. It is vast, encompassing the entire spectrum of evolution—the evolution of technology, the evolution of societies and the evolution of spiritual awareness and ethics. It is vast and incomprehensible."
A physical environment
"The Greater Community is the environment in which you live. It includes your world and all the worlds in its vicinity. It is a vast region of space where intelligent life is interacting with each other, representing a great network of relationships between societies and between individuals in societies, a greater cosmology and a greater universe. For this, it is necessary to have a greater perspective, a greater understanding and a greater religion." 
"The Greater Community is made up of a great diversity of life representing many different kinds of physical environments and many stages of individual, cultural, political and spiritual development."
"In the Greater Community, there are many worlds where intelligent life has evolved. And there are even more worlds and locations that Greater Community forces have colonized for resource acquisition or to seek new and more safeguarded environments." 
Part of evolution
"The Greater Community is not united. It is diverse and often contentious, yet magnificent beyond what you can now possibly imagine"
"The physical universe is but a small part of God’s Creation. But this remains for you to learn, and you have a greater journey and a destiny here. But you have to allow your mind to expand, your eyes to open and your ears to hear if you are to gain this greater preparation and understanding."
"Countless races of beings" ... "live within this Greater Community of intelligent life that comprises the physical Universe in which we live" ... "all experiencing evolution." 
"An emergence into the Greater Community will not be the result of your journeys into space but rather the result of visitors coming to the world. Many of these visitors are in the world today. They represent different organizations and associations. In essence, they are competing for influence in the world."
Life in the Greater Community
"This universe is full of life. It is not that life only exists in remote and rare outposts amidst a vast desert of emptiness. Though there are many, many worlds that are uninhabited and uninhabitable, life has anchored itself and established itself throughout the Greater Community."
- “Is the Greater Community an evil place or a place without grace?”
- "Certainly not. It is simply like your world, only far bigger and far more complicated. Therefore, it requires a greater power and a greater presence of mind. This is redeeming for you, for you need this. And the very circumstances that will require it now exist within the world. Look at the Greater Community in a sober manner. You have great friends there. You have allies. There are cultures that have achieved high levels of Knowledge, but they are not the ones traveling all over the universe interfering with other races.” 
"Outright warfare in the Greater Community, particularly on any kind of large scale, is extremely rare, particularly amongst secure and advanced nations." 
"Humanity has evolved in a state of relative isolation, relative because the world has been visited throughout its history, particularly with the advent of humanity." 
"The Universe is full of life. But the Universe is immense. And intelligent life living in the physical manifestation is scattered about a great and vast arena. It is concentrated in some places more than others." ... "Between these areas of great congregation in the Universe, there are trade routes, great roads that are heavily traveled." ... "Your world exists in an area of congregation, an area that has many inhabited worlds" ... "beyond your Solar System." 
"Because the Greater Community, especially the area in which you live, is a very competitive environment and because there are many Collectives dwelling here, they tend to hold each other in check and will take legal action against one another if necessary should the basic rules of conduct be violated. Therefore, if one Collective sought to take this world by force, it would be countered by other Collectives who have an interest in this world and by their competitors elsewhere, who would hold these kinds of actions in check." 
"The region in which you live" ... "contains approximately five thousand stars. We call this a region because that is how it is delineated." 
"It is as if humanity were a little child coming out of its house for the first time and recognizing it lives in a big city controlled by powerful forces that the little child cannot understand." 
"You are like villagers in a distant forest who all of a sudden find themselves in the midst of greater interactions between exploring and invading nations. Your village will never be the same." 
"It would be like different European nations finding the same rich tropical island hundreds of years ago. They would compete for it because they want it for themselves. And they would want to use the native people, but they are not there for the native people's benefit." 
- Life in the Universe, Chapter 1: Facing a Greater Community of Life
- Greater Community Spirituality, Chapter 6: What is the Greater Community?
- Preparing for the Greater Community, Chapter 1: What is the Greater Community?
- The One God, Chapter 2: The New God Revelation (February 12, 2009)
- The One God, Chapter 5: What Is Creation?
- Steps to Knowledge Continuation Training, Step 48: In the Greater Community, you will not be free.
- Life in the Universe, Chapter 7: Competition, Influence and the Mental Environment
- The Greater Community, Chapter 2: Contact with Intelligent Life in the Universe
- The Allies of Humanity Book Two, First Briefing: The Universe into Which You Are Emerging
- The Allies of Humanity Book Two, Fourth Briefing: The Collectives
- The Greater Community, Chapter 1: Humanity's Emergence into the Greater Community
- Greater Community Spirituality, Chapter 11: What is your preparation for?
- Living The Way of Knowledge, Chapter 11: Preparing for the Future
- Greater Community Spirituality, Chapter 6: What Is the Greater Community?
- Greater Community Spirituality, Chapter 18: What Is Human Destiny?
- Wisdom from the Greater Community Book I, Chapter 3: Greater Community
- Wisdom from the Greater Community Book II, Chapter 10: Greater Community Visitations
- Wisdom from the Greater Community Book II, Chapter 15: Responding to the Greater Community
- Wisdom from the Greater Community Book II, Chapter 17: Visitors' Perceptions of Humanity
- Wisdom from the Greater Community Book II, Chapter 28: Greater Community Realities
- A concise overview of essential considerations given by Reed Summers