Jump to navigation Jump to search
- in Google Docs
- in a notebook, leaving plenty of room on each page for subsequent journeys through the Steps
Weekly Steps Review
- consider the experience of the Step anew
- what are they offering
- what are they telling
- how much they are freeing you from all that would belittle and hurt you.
- --Steps to Knowledge Continuation Series, Step 77
I write in my journal, on my first approach through the steps, What is being asked? and What is being given?
Weekly Four Pillar Review
- hearing Knowledge speak
- answers don't always come right away
- discernment between mind and Knowledge not always clear
- tracking actions and results
- at the end of the day, was a pillar neglected?
- during weekly review, have pen and paper on hand
- pencil in an action plan on calendar
- throughout the day, monitor self-talk: write down what you tell yourself
- balancing development among all 4 Pillars
- when one Pillar needs a lot of attention
- when one Pillar is highly preferred