Quotes About Truth
"That which is true exists whether you want it or not, whether you believe in it or not and whether you adhere to it or not. That is what makes it true."
Finding the truth
“The truth is utterly beneficial to you, but at first it can be quite shocking and disappointing to your other plans and goals. This you must risk if you wish to have the certainty and the empowerment that the truth will bring to you.” 
Hearing the truth
"Potentially, truth is for everyone, but today it is meant for those who can receive it today, and tomorrow it will be meant for those who can receive it tomorrow." 
Speaking the truth
"When you speak the truth, everyone benefits, and yet the truth you speak cannot be verified by your questioning mind, for it does not come from this source."
Being with the truth
"The experience of truth--the experience of being united with yourself, being honest with yourself and having integrity within yourself—however limited and circumstantial it may be, is an outstanding experience. This experience is established in contrast to all of the compromises, the avoidance, the compulsions and the fearful activities that govern the minds of so many in the world today." 
“You must be open and yet very firm about what you know already. This firmness and openness is the achievement. What has been discovered thus far that you know to be irrevocably true? This you must hold to with great reverence.” 
"If you get creative with the truth, the truth will abide with you no longer and you will be left with your creations but not with the truth itself." 
Knowing the truth
“It is something you must feel. To have a feeling orientation, your mind must be still. Truth is something you will feel with your entire body, with your entire being.” 
“Only things that are beyond evaluation are true.” 
“When people start to think that God has an absolute truth for their relative reality, this begins a form of tyranny that is very dangerous and difficult to overcome. Religious tyranny, political tyranny and personal tyranny are evident within people and within societies at large. Attempting to apply an absolute truth to a relative situation produces bondage and slavery and is completely counter productive.” 
- Steps to Knowledge, Step 351: I serve a greater purpose, which I am now beginning to experience.
- Secrets of Heaven, Secret 24
- Steps to Knowledge, Step 17: Today I want to hear the truth.
- Greater Community Spirituality, Chapter 8: Who is Wisdom meant for?
- Secrets of Heaven, Secret 40
- Wisdom from the Greater Community Book 2, Chapter 9: Honesty
- Sex and Sexuality (February 4, 2008)
- Steps to Knowledge, Step 18: Today I feel the truth arising within myself.
- Steps to Knowledge, Step 103: I am honored by God.
- The Journey to a New Life, Chapter 13: The Great Truth