"All serious errors begin as a truth that is considered to be complete."
Error "will be a source of pain and discomfort for you." 
"The Revelation will make your errors more glaring, your disappointments more apparent, your lack of direction more deeply felt. It may even increase your suffering at the outset until you can discern the real gift of Revelation and recognize that you are beginning a greater journey now." 
"Unless you have learned of error and can look at it objectively and understand how it has arisen and how it can be relieved—until you have learned these things—you will not know how to serve others, and their errors will anger you and frustrate you."
"For you cannot overlook error in order to forgive it, you cannot deny error in order to forgive it and you cannot call error by another name. You must see that error is a mistake. Yet it can be a form of service, both through its demonstration of the need for Knowledge and through the seeds of truth which it contains." 
“Be grateful for all those who seem to err against you, for they will show you what is necessary in your life and they will remind you that Knowledge is your one true purpose, your one true goal and your one true expression. In this all who err against you become your friends, for even in their misery they serve you and will call upon you to serve them.” 
In Transmission of Revelation
"The Angelic Assembly has taken great pains to make sure and to try to minimize the errors of the past, to make sure that the Message remains pure and efficacious. That is why the Pathway has been given. That is why the words have been given. That is why the books have been given and the recordings have been given. And even the Voice of Revelation that has never been presented before, so that this does not become corrupted and diffracted and stolen and misused."
- Wisdom from the Greater Community, Book 1, Chapter 35: Achieving Peace
- Steps to Knowledge, Step 26: My errors give birth to my Knowledge.
- The Gift of a New Life (May 14, 2011)
- Steps to Knowledge, Step 77: Review.
- Relationships & Higher Purpose, Chapter 3: Your Relationship with Others
- Steps to Knowledge, Step 291: I am grateful to my brothers and my sisters who err against me.
- The Worldwide Community of God's New Message, Chapter 6: The Worldwide Community of God's New Message
- Steps to Knowledge: Steps 26, 73, 74, 77, 80, 82, 94, 99, 106, 109, 127, 146, 156, 178, 205, 218, 246, 250, 251, 255, 260, 261, 271, 273, 276, 291, 308, 315, 318, 324, 328