- "And should the world exhaust its usefulness,
- should its resources be completely taken,
- then you will be left, bereft.
- The supportive life upon your world will have been taken from you;
- the very means of survival will have been stolen. This has happened before in many other places."
A Verdant World
"You cannot yet appreciate how beautiful your world is, how much it possesses and what a rare jewel it is in a Greater Community of barren worlds and empty space. Worlds such as yours are rare indeed. Most places in the Greater Community that are inhabited now have been colonized, and technology has made this possible. But worlds such as yours where life has evolved naturally, without the aid of technology, are far more rare than you might realize." 
"Are there many worlds such as ours in space? There are many worlds that have been stripped of their natural resources and have become barren as a result. Certainly, terrestrial worlds such as yours are rare, maybe one out of five or six thousand planets contain the biological diversity that you enjoy and take for granted here in your world. That still accounts for many planets in the universe. But such planets are always occupied, are always valued and the native races always have to defend their rights, their privileges and their stewardship as they begin to emerge into the Greater Community."
"You do not yet see your vulnerability here nor the importance of maintaining this world, maintaining your self-sufficiency, maintaining the world’s climate and maintaining its natural balances. Do not think that you can travel to other worlds and find places like this. They are very rare, and they are always occupied." 
The Exploitation of Planet Earth
"Humanity is viewed by those few races who pay attention to this world as being chaotic, unruly and potentially dangerous. You are certainly not highly regarded for the way the Earth is being exploited and its wealth is being plundered." 
"Humanity is degrading the world at a frightening pace, diminishing the wealth of the world and its productivity for the future. This of course is known to many though humanity as a whole and the governments of the world still remain heedless. The needs of the moment overtake the preparation for the future. The preoccupations of lesser matters obscure the needs of greater things."
The Sacred Earth
"In some traditions the Earth itself is considered sacred–the entire Earth, not one particular place. But the Earth is not sacred; it is just the Earth."
- The Allies of Humanity Book One, Fourth Briefing: Manipulation of Religious Traditions and Beliefs
- The Allies of Humanity Book One, First Briefing:The Extraterrestrial Presence in the World Today
- The Allies of Humanity Book Three, Seventh Briefing: Questions & Answers
- Life in the Universe, Chapter 1: Facing a Greater Community of Life
- The Allies of Humanity Book Three, Sixth Briefing: Greater Community Realities
- Restoring the World (June 25, 2011)
- The Sacred (April 29, 2008)