Please sign your addition with four tildes (~). Will 09:31, 7 November 2011 (PST)
- Also please indent replies with added colons(:) to clarify threads.
- Like this.Will 09:39, 7 November 2011 (PST)
- How to get started
- Needs on the wiki
- A-Z review for needs:
- --skimpy pages or references weighted toward any or all of these earlier books WV1 & 2, GCS, RHP, LTW: search the website for other revelations that offer additional insight (if no new insight, place the quote or title on the talk page ("Discussion" tab at top beside "Page"); Examine for generic headers such as "Excerpts" or "longer [or shorter] quotes" (ok if it includes the keyword, e.g. "short quotes about love")
- --super-bulky pages needing splitting: take a section, simplify the name and take the whole section to a new page (watch for shared references (<ref name=" ">) to fill in as needed.
- --check all pages to make sure they include
PROPER FORMATTING IS NOT REQUIRED OR NECESSARY! Contributions are vital; the hypertext formatting code is not.
- General guidelines
Use these for additional quotes that
- duplicate what is on the Page; ok to post the title of the revelation with a reference, with or without posting the quote.
- do include the word for the page but the context is not strictly pertinent to that word; do add these quotes.
- have no need to format the references with all the mark-ups
Further discussion, with examples, on this thread on the Worldwide Community site
Pages needing administrator
- Best to check with a Society member such as Will before creating new categories, calling for any suggestions. I wonder if a series could be added with the words "Quotes About" to break down topics covered by the New Message --Mary s (talk) 16:36, 20 April 2020 (UTC)
Succinct is best, 2 paragraphs or less is desirable. If longer than one verse, use <blockquote> </blockquote> and watch for Will's concern below that quotes don't get separated.---Mary s (talk) 16:36, 20 April 2020 (UTC)
- Yes please. However, I'm concerned there may be places in the wiki where multiple quotes from the same chapter have been linked with an unclosed quotation. I may have even followed that a few times by merging disparate quotes into a single paragraph!Will 09:33, 8 December 2011 (PST)</del>