Living in isolation
"Humanity has lived in isolation throughout its entire evolution with only very brief encounters with races from beyond the world." 
"Your isolation is now over. You will never have it again in the ways that you have known it previously."
"There is no returning to your former isolated state."
From the Greater Community
"Living in isolation for so very long, your whole notion of yourself, your notion of Creation and the Divine, are very much associated with this one world alone. Yet so many people in the world today have roots in the Greater Community, for much of their previous experience occurred there before coming into this world in this life. It is like you are an isolated tribe who has never been discovered by the outer world, not knowing the greater powers that exist around you and completely unprepared for the day when your existence would be discovered from the outside."
"The Greater Community into which humanity is emerging is a difficult and competitive environment, particularly in areas in the universe where many different races compete with each other and interact for trade and commerce. Your world exists in such an area. This may seem incredible to you because it has always seemed that you lived in isolation, alone within the vast emptiness of space. But really you live in an inhabited part of the universe where trade and commerce have been established and where traditions, interactions and associations are all longstanding."
From Civic Engagement
"This is not a time to run away and hide and try to be safe somewhere, for there is nowhere to hide, really. Do not leave the city and live in the remote country because that will be even more dangerous." 
- Life in the Universe, Chapter 2: A Brief History of the Visitation to the Earth
- The Allies of Humanity Book Two, First Briefing:The Universe into Which You Are Emerging
- Entering the Greater Community (May 27, 2011)
- The Allies of Humanity Book One, Second Briefing: The Challenge to Human Freedom
- Being Centered in a Crashing World (November 22, 2015)
- The Great Waves of Change, Chapter 8: The Danger of Isolation
- Preparing for the Greater Community, Chapter 5: Resources, Trade and Competition in the Greater Community