"Even your most educated, learned individuals are not seeing what is coming over the horizon. They think the future will be like the past. They think the future will simply continue what the past has revealed, perhaps in new ways. They do not see that the entire landscape will be changing. And of course then there is the problem of human denial—that no matter how educated you may be, you still have to deal with the tendency to deny things that are beyond your grasp or that emotionally you cannot deal with or that are too challenging or that are too mysterious or that are too overwhelming. In this, the learned fare only slightly better than the uneducated."
"It is like the house on fire. Well, you do not need to study the problem when it is happening. You just need to prepare to put the fire out. And there is a very great fire in the world today. It is slowly burning, but it is gaining strength. And every day human ignorance, human denial, human superstition, human conflict and human competition add fuel to this fire, giving it strength, making it hotter and more difficult to extinguish." 
Denial of the New Revelation
"If you are really honest with yourself, then you will realize that you cannot say what God will do and not do. You cannot claim your religion is the only religion or the great religion or the last religion or the final religion, for this is to claim that you know God’s Plan and Purpose now and into the future, and no one on Earth, no one in the physical universe, can make such a claim. Here you begin to see the burden of the Messenger. He will point to the Revelation—its empowerment for the individual, its direction for the leaders of nations, its message of purpose, unity and urgency. He will speak of great problems that people do not want to face. His words will fly in the face of human denial and presumption."
Denial in the Great Waves of Change
"You will see all the demonstrations of human ignorance, human denial, human folly and human fantasy in the face of the Great Waves of change. Everything will become amplified. If someone was being foolish before, they will likely be more foolish now. If someone was living on a set of weak assumptions, they will assert those assumptions even more strongly now. If someone was living in a state of denial, they will increase their expression of denial until they can no longer do so." 
"Why are people living twenty miles outside of a town, when the world’s oil supplies are diminishing? Why are people invested in things that have no future, that will not survive in the Great Waves of change that are coming to the world? Why are people not paying attention to the changing circumstances of their lives, hoping and believing that everything will get better or that someone else will fix things up for them? Clearly this is unintelligent, and yet you can see this is a product of social conditioning and social adaptation. It is the problem of human denial. It is the problem of not honoring and observing your own experience to see what it is telling you, to see the signs it is giving you. It is avoiding the signs of the world so you do not feel uncomfortable or anxious."
"People want to feel that nothing is going on. They want to give themselves comfort and reassurance. They want to offset their discomfort within themselves, which is actually Knowledge calling them. They would rather be happy today and tomorrow, and so they look for whatever intoxicant, ideology or reassurance that will give them that which they desire because they do not want to know. They do not want to see. And they do not want to have to act. As a result, they will be the victims of the future and not the contributors to the future, for life will overtake them and they will not be prepared. And they will be bitter and resentful that their life turned out the way it did because they thought that it should have been otherwise."
Denial of the Intervention
“Many people conclude that the visitors are beneficial because they haven’t already attacked us and taken over. What would you say to this?"
- "The Intervention is not here to attack humanity but to persuade humanity. The Intervention needs a compliant humanity to work for it and to engage with it to become part of its Collective. This assumption that humanity would be attacked and overtaken is entirely wrong. It is how you view gaining access to new lands and new resources. But even in your modern world, economic, more than military, forces are used to gain acquisition to resources, and this is what is happening to the world regarding its relations in space. You are encountering small, economic Collectives who are here to begin the process of acquisition that larger nations can assume later on, if the Intervention is successful in establishing its presence and its power in your world. To think that you would be attacked is wrong, and to think that because you have not been attacked that the forces that are here are beneficial is wrong. Both are based upon false assumptions. Therefore, the conclusions are incorrect."
Denial of the Messenger
"People have no idea what it means to be a Messenger or how Messengers are selected or prepared. They want to worship heroes or deny them altogether."
"The Messenger points to the present and to the future and brings a new reality into the world. People who are needy and ambitious do not get what they want in the moment from this, and so they turn away from the Messenger. They deny the Messenger. They condemn the Messenger. They are looking for someone who is going to benefit them right now in the ways that they want and prescribe. They have no idea what they are looking at. They have no idea what they are judging. They have no idea what their greater needs really are—the need of their soul." 
"People who will deny the Messenger are those who are afraid that their previous understanding might be challenged, that they may have to adjust and correct their thinking and change their approach to life. Here the rich will find it more difficult than the poor, for the poor are already in great need and do not have a great investment in the world. Those who deny the Messenger will do so to protect their investments and their philosophy, their theology and their social position. They will expect that God will honor these things. But God has no regard for these things."
"The people who will deny the Messenger are afraid of the Revelation. They are afraid they might have someone of this importance in their midst. They are afraid that they might have to challenge their own position in society. They are afraid to follow their own hearts. They will follow instead the fixations of their minds, their beliefs, their admonitions, their political associations—all the things that keep the individual in chains and unable to respond to the Presence of God within them." 
- A New Way Forward for Humanity (December 31, 2006)
- The Time of Revelation: The Burden of the Messenger
- The Great Waves of Change, Chapter 8: The Danger of Isolation
- Preparing for the Great Waves of Change, Signs from the World
- Living The Way of Knowledge, Chapter 9: Sharing The Way of Knowledge with Others
- The Allies of Humanity, Book Three, Seventh Briefing: Questions and Answers
- The New Messenger, Chapter 2: The Origin of the Messenger
- The New Messenger, Chapter 7: Understanding the New Messenger
- The New Messenger, Chapter 7: Understanding the New Messenger