"Humility, patience, perseverance, honesty, discretion, discernment—all essential qualities for true accomplishment. And yet, you do not see these qualities demonstrated by many people, especially by many people who claim to be spiritual authorities."
"With all accomplishments, there are risks."
- Relationships and Higher Purpose, Chapter 6: Your Relationship with Knowledge
- Discerning False Messengers (March 21, 2000)
- Wisdom from the Greater Community, Book 2, Chapter 14: Intelligence
- Steps to Knowledge, Step 106: There are no Masters living in the world.
- Steps to Knowledge, Step 244: I am honored when others are strong.